When we renewed our contract on 12/25/18, we were told that we were no longer eligible for the free router and would have to rent it at $12+ per month. We decided to outright purchase a new one from Verizon and would send the current one back. New contract started, but never received the new router.
- I started with a chat session on 2/9/19 to find out where the router was, that lasted more than 2 hours with absolutely no resolution - they finally told me I had to speak with the Billing Dept.
- Called Billing on 2/11/19 and was told they couldn't find a record of the shipment, but they put an $80 dispute on my February bill since we never received it. She was supposed to call me back within a few days...never heard from her again, nor did we receive the router.
- Called Billing again on 2/25/19 because now the $80 was showing past due, another ticket was opened and once again, we were to hear back from this lady by the end of the week....still waiting on that phone call and never received the router.
- Called Billing on 3/7/19 - guy ordered the new router and sent me an email that I had to click through to agree, thought the cost looked different than what I originally agreed to in December, but he was adament that he didn't change anything.
- Router finally received on 3/8/19
- 3/9/19 lost some channels in our lineup...looked at our service online and realized he had changed our TV plan from TV Preferred HD to TV Action & Entertainment (hubby really not happy because we lost ALL sports channels)
- Called Support on 3/9/19 and guy changed it back after he sent me an email that I to click through to agree. This time, I had the December order in front of me and saw that the price was the same
- 3/14/19 - received email with what to expect on our next bill.
- Our Bundle Price is now $10 higher (guessing we're getting the current price, not the December price)
- they deleted our $5 credit for signing up for Auto-Pay
- We are being charged sales tax AGAIN for the router and shipping and it shows the payment is 1 of 3 (even though our March bill will pay the 1st disputed payment/sales tax/shipping and the 2nd payment)
- None of the charges in that email total the Estimated Bill amount and it's $103 higher than what it should be.
Not sure if posting this will get me any sort of resolution, but it has helped me vent some frustration by pounding on my keyboard.
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.