Billing issue
leflerrs

I recently changed my services to get a lower price. I went from extreme hd to prime and also signed up for 50 per cent off hbo. I get my bill and it has increased by $3.00. Called and got no satisfactory answers and rep would not allow me to talk to supervisor. I then emailed CEO 3 times and never got a response. I am fed up and need to contact puc or FCC . Any suggestions on the best way to file a complaint. Tired of constantly fighting with this company. Also is there any watchdog group at the networks I could contact?

0 Likes
Re: Billing issue
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
followup on previous complaint and still playing games and no hbo credit
leflerrs

I recently changed my services to get a lower price. I went from extreme hd to prime and also signed up for 50 per cent off hbo. I get my bill and it has increased by $3.00. Called and got no satisfactory answers and rep would not allow me to talk to supervisor. I then emailed CEO 3 times and never got a response. I am fed up and need to contact puc or FCC . Any suggestions on the best way to file a complaint. Tired of constantly fighting with this company. Also is there any watchdog group at the networks I could contact.

After followup by the supposed escalation team here are my further results. They took $10.00 of my billing then gave me a credit of $10.67. No explanation just a generic email. And still no mention of 50 per cent off Hbo as I was told originally. OFF TO THE FCC!!!! 

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello leflerrs,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need help with billing or ever need help with anything else please let us know in a new public post.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes
leflerrs
How many times do I need to reply? I filed a FCC complaint. Was promised 50 per cent off hbo for 12 and found the message stating that. I also should have lowered bill from extreme to prime. Instead I get a $10.67 credit and removal of one of my discounts that was to go through August. No satisfaction and I will shout this everywhere if your company doesq not make it right.
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi leflerrs,

We have reopened your private support case so that you may respond to the private support agents directly.  If you wish to do so, please follow the instructions posted earlier by ElizabethS to access your private support case.

0 Likes
leflerrs
Where is my profile page for the forum?
0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

To access your profile page, click on your username after you sign into the forums.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello,
Since we have not heard back from you within the past few days, we will be closing out your support case. If you  have any additional questions please feel free to create a new thread, as we are here to assist you 24/7.
-Amanda_M 

0 Likes