Billing issues still not resolved!!!
u_frustrateme_fios
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have reached out to 3 Verizon reps,  3 separate times now to get the Amc+ subscription that was free for 1 year as part of my Verizon sign up promo removed from my account so I stop getting charged for a service I don't use.

Everytime I leave the chat I feel confident that the issue is  resolved and will reflect in my upcoming bill. But noooo, it's been 3 months now and I'm still getting billed and charged for this stupid subscription I do not want. What will it take to be heard by Verizon?

Having to take time off my day to spend about an hour per rep is exhausting. They always say different things and my bill keeps creeping up per month. I've even resulted to taking screenshots of the chats because of how volatile and untruthful the reps have been. To add to that, the Autopay discount from my account was removed because I made "changes" to my account by requesting a removal of this Amc subscription. The rep who did the change never said anything about this to me,  it was another rep who informed me of this. I was promised a discount to offset the compounded extra charges due to Autopay being removed  but none has yet to reflect on my account yet. I just want to get my bill back to what Verizon promised me I'd be paying, that's all I ask for. All this is causing me unwarranted and undue stress! 

Remove the subscription (s) from my account and get me back my autopay discount, period. If I had known that this will be such an headache, I would have stuck with my Comcast internet, which I'm getting tempted to return to day by day. Yes, Comcast usually hailed as having the worst customer service. My time with Comcast was stress-free. Verizon has been nothing but.

Verizon is taking names and beating Comcast to the front line for Worst Customer Experience ever at this rate. Ugh, so frustrating. Does anyone know where/how to escalate further?

I wish for a stress free life this New year!

Re: Billing issues still not resolved!!!
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Hi @u_frustrateme_fios ,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of this page. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes