Billing not correct
Sanvalys
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is completely Fraud, Scam and Cheating the Customers. Hidden charges, misleading terms to rip off the customers where ever it's possible. 

I am not having piece of mind since I opted for the verizon service. In my first bill they added an hidden charge for outlet installation without mentioning about the fee to me. Later verizon agent said they will waive that charge 21.99 in each bill upto 3 months.

Now, to my surprise the bill is $230 where is supposed to around $90 for triple play. There is not waiver for 21.99 as they promised earlier and I can't even understand what the additional charges are. What's so stupid is their video bill shows $137 and their paper bill shows $230 though I paid my previous bill they have include previous balance again. Which is totally a FRAUD.

And, in bonus they also charged for HD or non-listed which I have not added at all.

I just want to cancell the service I have to check if my purchase was less than 30days. 

0 Likes
Re: Billing not correct
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you called the billing dept. to discuss the discrepancies in the bill?

0 Likes
Sanvalys
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, i called them and they were rude and mean. They said they CANNOT help me and work with me towards resolving the problem i am facing with verizon incorrect billing.

A miracle happened today and by bill amount is now changed from $230 to $115.48. But, billing department said they dont see anything due in their system and there no due at all. When i told them that there is a mismatch with their bill database and online database as i am see a 115.48 due when i logged into online acc, the agent didnt care about it and said may systems didnt catch and she can only assist with whats in her system.

I asked the agent to log an incident with the online tech department as she thinks there is a mismatch between the billing system database and online database. agent said she can't do it and thats not her problem. When i asked her if i can talk to her supervisor as shewas not able to help me she said sure i can talk to the supervisor if i wait for 1hr:45 min, and when i asked if there is any complaint proccess or system she said there is nothing like that with verizon and said she will transfer me to e-center for online assistance.

What if i see a different bill tomorrow? Why the bill is changing everyday? Why verizion is making me panic and harrassing me by changing the bill? Why cant i have peace of mind being a verizon customer? 

I can send screenshots of the things that i am talking about. can you send me the screenshot of your system showing $0 due?

i also received emails that my payment was rejected by my bank but online i see it successful.

Will i receive assistance or should i cancell my service and go to social media to share my story?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Since we have not heard back from you, we are now closing out this private support case. If you still require additional assistance please let us know by posting on your original thread. 

-Amanda_M 

0 Likes