Billing problem on 1st and 2nd bill
Tonyvv
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hopefully someone from Verizon reads this i got my 2n bill and noticed i didnt get the 24 month Quantumm discount.

Order of events

Ordered Fios (inter was 50/50)  Before install date I asked to upgrade to 75/75 and that would only add $10 to montly bill.  Service rep said yes and it wouldnt be a problem no problem

Got and email with incorrect total.  Called back and the service rep made adjustments.  She would send it to billing division and sent me a email stating I would still get my Quantum discount.

Paid first bill.  There was a lot on there as far a partial.

Looked at 2nd bill and no discount called and was told because i change it i couldnt have the discount.  (which is opposite of what i was told.  Said there was nothing in notes about it I still have the email the rep sent)

Asked to speak to superviser and said i would be on hold for up to 1/2 hour i was on getting ready to leave for work so couldnt hold on for that long i told them i would call back.  

Why would i get penalized for upgrading?  Not even 60 days and im having issues

0 Likes
Re: Billing problem on 1st and 2nd bill
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes