Billing - unable to access Verizon residential
Afisherm
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a combined Verizon Wireless/Verizon Residential bill.  This past month, the charges almost doubled.  The Verizon Wireless charge has remained normal, as I am able to access my Verizon Wireless account by logging in and viewing that bill.  However, all attempts to access my Verizon Residential account have failed.  I've tried every combination of entering an account number, email address, ZIP code, etc. that is requested.  We haven't moved in over a decade but the system rejects the ZIP code.  I've tried every combination of last payment amount (both combined, and just the Verizon Residential portion), as well as the last bill amount (combined, and just the Verizon Residential portion).  I'm receiving monthly notification of the bill total, and the payment is happening as well - I just can't see what I'm paying for.

I've tried all three browsers, as well as the mobile app.  Seems to be a recurring issue.  How can this be fixed?

0 Likes
Re: Billing - unable to access Verizon residential
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes