Re: Black Friday offer
Subielover
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you!! Finally hopefully there will be a good resolution.

Sq70
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just received a message from the verizon socia media team that, "Unfortunately, because the order was canceled, we are unable to honor that pricing as it was only available on the specific days it was offered."

What is the truth, this message publicly posted by Verizon or what I was just PMed?

0 Likes
jared14
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too now have a renewed contract at a higher price point then advertised from this promotion.  Still trying to get in contact with Verizon to resolve, might as well try here!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jared1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Nilsa_VZ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Update: The team is working with IT on these online ordering pricing discrepancies. As previously mentioned, the team has information on all of the customers that have posted on this thread. Each of you will be contacted directly by the team once the issue is resolved.

Thank you for your patience. 

Verizon Logo
Nilsa
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager II
0 Likes
SoUpset
Enthusiast - Level 2

In what time frame, and how will we be contacted? What method? I need to know what to expect now, because my trust is gone. 

AB1651
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue. Renewed for the same service at a $20 savings. Ended up losing HBO/Showtime that was not detailed. Chatted support and confirmed the cancellation once I realized no HBO. A week later called support as the premium channels had yet to come back. Being told need to pay $350 break charge for a contract that is one week old that I thought I cancelled within a couple days of realizing the missing channels. Classic bait and switch. Higher price, no promised promotions, have to rent or buy a new router that is identical to my existing hardware for the same internet speed. Want to cancel everything Verizon as the customer service experience related to this was so frustrating. 

Subielover
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'd like to know a timeframe too. We're coming up on 2 weeks now since this happened.

needcoffee1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm on two weeks with the exact same issue as well. I'm on my fourth phone call, and now looking to speak to a supervisor.

needcoffee1
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you'd like to take the BBB route the link to make a complaint is here: https://odrcomplaint.bbb.org/odrweb/public/newcomplaintform.aspx?qualified=y&confirm=y&BBBID=16&Busi...