Cannot redeem Door Dash Gift Card
darcie1

{"STATUS":"ERROR", "DETAILS":"missing vz_jwt"} This is the error code that comes up when trying to redeem my gift card. I spend 2 hours on the phone with Verizon with no help at all. Rip off!!

0 Likes
Re: Cannot redeem Door Dash Gift Card
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi darcie,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Dezi8coleman
Enthusiast - Level 1

I never even got the link for it like I was supposed to get

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Dezi8coleman,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of this page. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes