Charged for a Router We Don't Have
91cows
Enthusiast - Level 1

What gives with their customer service these days? They've been charging me for a router we don't even have for almost a 10 months and every month I've contacted them to take the charge off (and refund me the previous months), they give me the run around and say it's not possible. Multiple times I've had a ticket submitted on my behalf to get a freaking $8 charge removed from my account. The last time I spoke to them someone finally took the charge off but they also removed all my discounts a full month early becasue I'd been with them for "about a year." Even started the convo with "Thank you for your loyalty!" What the heck, verizon? Is this seriously how you "reward" loyalty? 

0 Likes
Re: Charged for a Router We Don't Have
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi 91cows,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes