Charged twice.
TanM12

I have been having trouble with Verizon for the last three months. At first I had new service installed in my name as my parents were leaving the state. However this was in December and in January verizon basically did a name change instead of a new account. So I was being charged for my phone and tv service at $200 under my name and $90 for internet under my fathers  name. My father paid off his entire bill in January and now is owed a credit of $88. However my issue was not resolved until the beginning of February or I thought. Now I have third account, the second under my name. For about two weeks I did not have any service however verizon offered me a new plan when I called to have this issue looked at, this was the 5th time I called. They assured me I would not be charged the $433 for two months I did not even have service and that I would get a new customer plan and a correct bill. However now they charged another months bill to that old account coming out to $605 for three months, two of which I did not have service and the new charges I am being charged in my old account and now the third account. The third or "active account" I know owe $226, $70 of which is a activiation fee they told me would be waived because of the inconvenience but, ofcourse it was not. I'm not even sure what to do at this point besides getting a lawyer involved because when I try contacting them, they tell me to file a dispute or assure me things would be corrected and it never has.  

0 Likes
Re: Charged twice.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes