Compaint
tmack655

Hello

I was recently trying to become a customer of yours. I was told by your team that a former neighbor of mine had an account in my name. I just moved into the apartment that she had. Im in the process of waiting for you verizon to send a copy of the bill so I can go to the police to file charges. This account was false i never gave my permssion to open an account in my name. My question to you verizon is how was she able to open an account in my name but not use my social security number. I know this for a fact because when i called in I gave my number but know account was found. When I gave my name it was there. Im going to do what I can going forward with filing papers against this person.  

0 Likes
Re: Compaint
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tmack655,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes