Complaint - Overcharged no resolution for a year so far

To Whomever it May Concern,

When I signed up for verizon fios I was under the impression that I would be receiving the service for $29.99 / month for a period of 24 months. However, about a month into the service they raised the rate to $39.99 / month and I haven't been able to resolve this issue for over a year. First, they say if I cancel then I will be charged a fee and if I stop paying then it will affect my credit rating. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place bludgeoned by their unreasonable customer service minions that aren't even native english speakers. I can barely understand them. How do I resolve this issue. For now, I'm going to post complaints on every board I know of regarding this matter. I see that their reputation is already in the garbage, so I'm guessing that they don't care. Verizon I hate you. I hate the very air you breathe. I love your internet when it's working but right now that's caput too. You suck verizon.

Re: Complaint - Overcharged no resolution for a year so far
Contributor - Level 2

Hi NathanWey,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.