Contract expired earlier on their end, then when it says on my account
CountryChica711

So my account is autopaid and paperless.  I get emails stating the total and as long as they are around my normal amount I don't review them.  Todays bill was $62.40 higher.  Why?  Apparently my contract ended 7/17/17.  Yet when I log into my account it says I have 11 days remaining on my contract.  Chatted with Customer Service Rep Delaney, who did not help one bit, and they just kept trying to get me to renew to receive half this month at the new contract rate so I would sort of be discounted.  But they refused to credit me the $62.40.  Its not my fault their system says one day and online says another.  They need to honor the date I see as I received no communications from them about my contract even ending.  And the 11 days is what is advertised.  They HAVE to honor it.  Im about to go to comact because of all this.  The rep wouldnt talk to a manager, IT, or even dig further into why its showing up different.  I am livid.  I have been a customer for two years.  Never complained.  Always paid on time.  And THIS is how I get treated.  Absolute crap!!  I will be emailing customer service with screenshots of our chat and of the 11 days remaining banner.  I will also be posting reviews EVERYWHERE of how TERRIBLE this experience has been.  I want this resolved ASAP.

0 Likes
Re: Contract expired earlier on their end, then when it says on my account
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi CountryChica711,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes