Credit Collections for paid fees
odessakm

Hi can anyone help me?  I have two Verizon collections on my account.  One is paid off and the other is saying that I owe.  The one that is paid off was paid in a timely manner as soon as I was made aware of it.  I asked the customer service agent if it would affect my credit and she told me no which was a lie.  If I was made aware of the bill, I would not have let it go unpaid for so long.  I never received the bills or notifications that this bill was late.  The other is the same.  When I closed the account I was informed that everything was paid in full and I returned all equipment both times.  I worked really hard to have my credit clean and this is seriously affecting me.  I have disputed and yet it remains.  I don't know what to do.  I will gladly pay the full amount of the second one in full for a delete even though I do not believe I owe this money.  Any advice would be helpful.

0 Likes
Re: Credit Collections for paid fees
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi odessakm,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes