Credit card dispute/Returned payment
FiosCustomer916

I called in to cancel my Fios Internet service back in September right after receiving the upcoming bill for October in the email. The service stopped immediately and the representative said that my final bill would be adjusted to reflect changes. However, I was still charged the full amount for October $54.99 plus tax. I called many times and each time the representative promised that I would be refunded if I just waited for the final bill to be corrected. But, of course, I never got the refund.

I was sick of calling Verizon again and again without having the problem solved, and disputed the $54.99 charge with my credit card company. The dispute seems finalized with the bank, but my Verizon account now says “returned payment” and asks me to pay that same amount again. If Verizon so firmly believes that I’m obliged to pay for some service that I didn’t receive, why couldn’t it deal with the bank about the dispute, but keeps harassing the customer instead?

0 Likes
Re: Credit card dispute/Returned payment
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi FiosCustomer916,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes