Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. OR get iPhone 13, on us for a limited time. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Credit on account after military move

I moved overseas from Maryland and canceled my service due to military orders in January.  I received an email statement today showing a credit balance.  How can I get a refund check sent to my new address? I tried the online chat, but they said that they couldn't help with billing issues.  I tried to call the verizon number twice but kept being disconnected after waiting for over 15 minutes each time.

Re: Credit on account after military move
Champion - Level 1

You will need to call the billing department through the 1-800-verizon number. Perhaps try another time of day to call.