Customer Service Representatives are not helpful
pdt2

I have trouble with Verizon since second day of services. Verizon is billing incorectly. I called many customer representative many times. They told me they corrected the bill, and the change should be reflected in 3 to 5 business days, but nothing change. I called again and again. They told me that they would a investigation and called me back on the next day from 10 AM to 11AM, but they never call. I had not choice, but terminated the service, but they refused to do that. They said the change was in pending of approval, i could not be canceled. One of them told me that if i cancelled i had to pay for early termination fee even i had the service less than 30 days. It is a bad services.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service Representatives are not helpful
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi pdt,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.