Customer Value and Loyalty
michelmurillo64
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ive been a customer for 5 years and now have all of their products. Never had a problem until now. Granted, it was a smalll biling issue, easy fixed; however, the customer service provided by the 1st rep, and then the 2nd rep in the cancellation department. Each rep was rude, cocky and condensending. The reps made me feel as if I was lucky to have their service. Furthermore, as I was expaining the issue to the cancellation rep, he was making inappropriate jokes to my wife. Needless to say, as mad as she was speaking the cancellation department, she hung up the  phone.

WOW!

Does Verizon even care about customer rentention? Do they care how their employees interact with their customers  . Let's call it was it is...Verizon is a brand. They want us to keep buying their band. Not if they are going to have employees treat their customers like how i was treated. Pull the tapes and recording verizon.

Even if you gave me the services for FREE....I wouldnt want to deal with your employees.

Please some one at Verizon prove me wrong. Am I a valued customer?

Re: Customer Value and Loyalty
bubbabubba1
Enthusiast - Level 3

You have to understand the problem that customers pose for Verizon. Once you pay the executives and the CWA, there isn't much money left to direct towards better trained customer service reps. In the grand picture, Verizon has no idea how to take care of customers that they already have. Constant marketing is directed towards new customers instead of taking care of and respecting the customers they currently have.

0 Likes