Customer service billing issue
ReRo16

Where do I even start! This has been the worst experience I have every had. Ive been fighting with Verizon for the last 6 months over a bill that was not supposed to be in my name. First I called and was told they could not locate me so dont worry. Received another bill. Called and was told the same thing. Third one comes, I called and let them know I could not get off the phone until someone located me. She found me and stated it was a sales error. She failed to disconnect my services and not to worry. Then comes a collection bill. I spoke with collections they found in the notes that it was not my fault and so they would be removing it. I later checked my credit and see "dispute made by customer" beyond angry at this point! I didnt make a dispute because it shouldnt have been there. One lady helps me for 45 mins and tell is clear we just have to speak to the finance department to remove it from my credit after holding for 15 mins she just dropped me off with someone that had no idea what was going on. I let her know how angry I was at that point and she(janet to be exact) said "oh i see why she transferred you, hold one moment" then transferred me back to the beginning of verizon! I had to call back and like they always say. "no worry the problem has been resolve" ha! ill wait 30 days to deal with the next mistake that make. Worst experience EVER!!! Not to mention the many things I skipped. I loved my service itself just wish they had good people to work with them that could back that service. I had names, times, and locations... Im pretty sure they wont have a job for long with how rude they were to me.

0 Likes
Re: Customer service billing issue
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ReRo16,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes