Deceptive and wrong information before renewing the contarct and rude customer service supervisor
pratusha

Hi,

I have been with verizon for more than 5 years and the way they treat their loyal customers is unacceptable.

Before my contract was renewed, I specifically asked the customer service agent if my discounts are applied on the bundle or the internet(as the place I work pays for my internet and wouldn't pay if its discounted . My earlier contract was in the same way and hence I asked that question). They told me that it would be the bundle discount and when I see the bill , its not applied on the bundle but all the discount is applied only on the internet. Now that all the discount is applied on internet I am not getting paid at my work for the internet and when I  call customer service agent today , she was the first person who told me that they do not have control on it and I would have to pay termination fee of 320 dollars!! . She was very helpful and she even forwarded my call to her supervisor . The supervisor Michelle was so rude to me and even told  me that I had agreed to the agreement and was not willing to listen to what I had to say.

I had agreed to the contract because you had given me incorrect information. If your agents had told me that you can't control it , I would have taken only the internet and would not have opted for the bundle. (I had even asked for those options for only getting the internet).Why would i even enter into the contract had I knew about how you apply your discounts. When I asked her to waive my termination fee , she was rude and talked to me as if I do not have any other option.

This is how the loyal cutomers are being treated at verizon. Utterly disappointed and wouldn't recommed verizon to any one.

0 Likes
Re: Deceptive and wrong information before renewing the contarct and rude customer service superviso
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi pratusha,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes