Defunct wireless triple play
lmosher70
I tried to resolve my issues with verizon but wad told I couldn't speak to a manager and that one would call me during the day ( I haven't gotten a call). They took my info and asked when it was best to call. They didn't.
Anyway a year ago I upgraded my SERVICE AND modem. The other night a tech told me my Internet should be between 1-3. But not knowing better I thought it may just seem slow. He said he'd send me another new modem. Hooked it up today and I get---.25 mbs speed! So I checked multiple Web pages on verizon and finally found where my speed was listed. I am being charged for 3-7 even though it's not available at my address. I have been paying for 3-5 (this is on my bill)for a year and have not seen above 2 mbs as per speed test. My Internet is constantly going out or needing to be reset. Not only that I am paying 70 for "triple play" ( I used to get a discount off my wireless...I see I don't now)instead of $45 for a double play (that I don't see offered).FOR YEARS NOW. I'VE ASKED ABOUT THIS AND WAS TOLD THERE WAS A DISCOUNT SOMEWHERE. WHAT I WASN'T TOLD WAS THAT IT WENT FROM -70 (on my one bill off my wireless) TO -0$$$ OFF MY BILL. SO I'VE BEEN OVERCHARGED $25 A MONTH FOR YEARS THE ONLY DISCOUNT I GET IS FOR ONE BILL. I guess that's what they meant. $5. I am researching local Internet and wireless service and will be canceling ALL of my Verizon services. I am highly disappointed with my customer service and billing.
0 Likes
Re: Defunct wireless triple play
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes