Does paperless billing actually send me a statement?
MrPandy1

I want to sign up for paperless billing, but I like being able to read my complete bill when it arrives in the mail. Does paperless billing actually send me a copy of the statement as an attachment, or do I have to go to a website, sign on with my username and password, and navigate to my statement to read it.  I'd like to save postage, trees, and waste, but this sounds like more work for me to save money for Verizon.

Also, why does the paperless billing option make me agree to autopay terms and conditions? I do not want to sign up for autopay. Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Does paperless billing actually send me a statement?
jonjones1
Legend

Auto pay is different than paperless billing. Never ever give any company access to your checking or savings account. Mistakes can and do happen. And is not worth the $10 savings if you combine both ($5 for paperless billing & $5 for automatic payments ) 

yes it is accessible under billing at your account portal. It takes a few clicks and you get 18 months of statements and it doesn’t take that long.

i don’t use it from day one so I like to read the whole invoice Incase there are gotchas that may not be seen right away on the online invoice.

0 Likes