E-mail and unable to communicate with Verizon
Frustrated214
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received 2 emails indicating that my automatic payments have not been processed because the credit card is not valid. It asks me to log into my account or call Verizon's number.

I click the link and it takes me to an old account. I sign into my current account and all seems in order. I then tried to call the number on the e-mail and I am put on hold for ever. There is no e-mail address or anyway that I can clarify what is the problem on line or by chatting with a live person.

Can someone at Verizon tell me what is the problem? I wasted one hour trying to figure out what is going on.

Frustrated again

Re: E-mail and unable to communicate with Verizon
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Frustrated21,

If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly at 1-800-VERIZON.  For billing issues, please call during normal business hours.

0 Likes
sheilaandalex

Good luck with calling!  I've been doing that for FOUR MONTHS!  I have spent countless hours on hold.

There is NO email address to contact Verizon.  You cannot write to a human at Verizon. Apparently we all have jobs where we can just sit about endlessly on hold.

0 Likes
lynnejaj

If ya' like a music, it's a good place to call. Or if one would like, "all lines are busy".

Bull Crap. I'm changing sevices.

Lynnejaj

0 Likes