Existing customer contract renewal and new DVR. Got the DVRs but contract no where to be found by Ve
mmaynard18

Renewed my contract early through verizon.com and new DVR boxes came with the renewal and the same rate! I was stoked! Then the complete nightmare ensued. My bill shot up from $165-$170 a month to over $260!!!! Chatted with verizon customer reps and no contract is found it conveniently expired! Why in Gods name would anyone order to new DVRs without a contract renewal? The old DVRs worked fine and only renewed early because the contract was coming up in a couple of months and felt the deal and convenience of getting it done early was a great idea! Man was I wrong! Chatted with verizon and they wanted me to take a plan for $240 for same services presently! I can understand paying a little more after 2 years is up but almost $100 more! Wow!!!! Beware doing contract renewal online as it more than likely wont go through! 

0 Likes
Re: Existing customer contract renewal and new DVR. Got the DVRs but contract no where to be found b
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mmaynard18,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes