Re: Extreme Frustrations with billing and giftcard status
ryoung881

Here is a screenshot of the reply button grayed out

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ryoung88,

I apologize for the difficulties.  I have forwarded the issue to the team to have them look into it.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ryoung88,

Can you retry the reply buttons and chat link now?

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize we were unable to reach a conclusion to your liking, ryoung88. If you have another issue that needs escalation, please feel free to post it on our public boards.

Best,

Art

0 Likes
ryoung881

and again no reply button and no soloution... just sorry we lied have a nice day

0 Likes
quackerjake

I also found the $300 giftcard to be a come-on that you aren't supposed to ever qualify for.  The first month I never received a bill so I had to call for the billing amount.  The second month I didn't receive a bill and had to call again for the billing amount.  Then I started to suspect that the $300 gift card wouldn't be sent If I were ever late with a payment since Verizon seemed to want me to be late with a payment so I read the fine print on the application form and found out that I was right and the $300 gift card rebate would be voided if I were late with a payment in the first 90 days.  Luckily I had called every month to get the billling amount and had paid every month before the due date so I was sent the card.  I bet I was one of a very few who ever got the $300 gift card.

0 Likes