FIOS Activation Fee: Not Waived
k121212

I signed up for FIOS internet over the phone and was told that because the Verizon FIOS bundle option seen here: http://www.verizon.com/home/bundles/fios states that the internet activation fee is waived, I would get a refund for my 59.99 activation in the form of a prepaid credit card.  She did this obviously because I could have just as easily done it online.  It's been 4 months and I haven't received the prepaid visa card yet.  When I called Verizon Fios, the representative immediately offered to refund me 1/2 of the activation fee -- apparently I am not the first person to complain about the bait and switch. If you are going to tack it on without telling me, at lease remove it once I call about it, especially considering that you are offering the same deal online.  How do I get a refund for the entire activation fee?

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Activation Fee: Not Waived
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes