FIOS website will not show upgrade options
Entely

I have been trying to view upgrade options for my service due to my contract expring in a few weeks. The FIOS website  allows me to sign in, view my bill and plan, but will not go to the page with plan upgrade options after clicking on upgrade tab or change paln tab. I keep getting a page that says checking account and available services but then returns to the MY PLan page. Anyone else experience this in the past. Is there a fix I can do? Thanks for any advice.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS website will not show upgrade options
jonjones1
Legend

@Entely wrote:

I have been trying to view upgrade options for my service due to my contract expring in a few weeks. The FIOS website  allows me to sign in, view my bill and plan, but will not go to the page with plan upgrade options after clicking on upgrade tab or change paln tab. I keep getting a page that says checking account and available services but then returns to the MY PLan page. Anyone else experience this in the past. Is there a fix I can do? Thanks for any advice.

This is probably done by design. They want you to contact them in person. If you do be careful not to agree to anything but keep repeating you are inquiring only. Do this over and over. It's for hour protection in case of an overzealous phone agent.

this does occur just google it. And don't fall for "this must be agreed to now for the deal " it should not make any difference if you agree now or 24 hours from now.

get all names and times you spoke or wrote etc.

0 Likes