FRAUD Alert!!!
excuseme1

Been with verizon phone servicesince 1998 & DSL since 2005; always paid my bills on time. My current  apartment building accepted  FIOS wiring 2-yrs ago. I was visted by 2 Verizon/Fios salesmen who induced me to switch to Fios with promises of credits & that it wouldn't cost more than $5-$10 more than I was paying for DSL & phone.. OK, so far sounds good. I'm a senior & a lifeline customer (federal & state credits for low income). I was promised my FIOS double-play phone & internet would'nt cost much more than I was paying (maybe $40-mo.) I signed 2-yr commitment; my costs sloowly ncrease within 2-mos of signing, up to $69-mo. I call & get an $5 credit restored, but as costs rise I get double costs as 1st-yr committment ends. CS explains the credits expired, the 2nd year is different--NO CREDITS, no specials, nada, nothing! Sure, yeah, that's why you sign a 2-yr contract to pay more in 2nd yr, right?'' Now my 2yrs are ending...think I can keep my $74-mo deal... NO! Either I renew for $85 (with $5 credit), or I'll suffer consquences & pay $90-mo.I request Verizon match my current costs without a contrat. I want to restore my RELIABLE wire landline (needed for emerrgecy responders, among other things crucial for seniors--& people living in areas where electric outages are common!) but I learn they disabled incoming wire & get blown off by FIOS CS. They claim they're not aware of Federal Lifeline program, I should call their special CS# . Rude & dismissive is an overstattemt. Than I chat online, but no cigar! What about the legaity of maintaining basic service for seniors? CS says No way--essentially you get nothing for being a long-time customer, so forget it, we're not budging!  What's wrong with this picture?

Hello FIOS, Bait & Switch is illegal, Lifeline credits insure EVERYONE get basic phone services. California Public Utilities Commission, are you listening?  

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: FRAUD Alert!!!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello excuse me,

We were able to apply additional credits to you account. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I hope that you have a great weekend.

Rachel_VZ

View solution in original post

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry we could not do anything at this time due to the credits still on your account. We'll have to wait until they expire by the end of the year.  If you hit any other roadblocks in December, come back here and make a new thread. We have closed your private support case.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes
excuseme1

JOSE, as of Jan 2014 my costs for simple double-play have risen substantially & there's no excuse for this, especially as I had previously indicated that I cant afford it.what can you do?

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

We have reopened your private support case.  Please keep all correspondence in the support case with the agents that will be working on it with you.

0 Likes
excuseme1

pls ask agents to email replies; did not find "my support cases" in. profile page

thanxs.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi excuseme,

Please check your Private Message Inbox, located at the upper right side of this page. It should look like this -->>

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello excuse me,

We were able to apply additional credits to you account. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I hope that you have a great weekend.

Rachel_VZ

0 Likes
Verizon Double Play is a SCAM!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus
Moved for greater exposure
0 Likes
mrbookiekiller

WEll i got special deal at Walmart yad yada badda bing badda boom 4 times was told that 1st payment is due 45 days after installtion ............NOT GOT notice of way more than was supposed to be for the 29th of OCT $337.03  that was over 80$ more than was supposed to be paid $250.64 then only 184$ per month so fater back n forth calls to umpteen reps got my guy that signed me up on 3 way call with representavie to get back to what i wanted at 1st .

SO she credited me for removal of NFL Rezone $90.94 Jaw dropped at that!

NFL redzone as she quoted was only $79.99 + 8% tax =$86.38 Hello people we havemulti million dollar theft and fraud occuring  of $4.56 per customer so figure 1 million buy nfl redzone per year thats $4,560,000.00 per year in excess Taxes charged. I asked her several times how did this happen she says thats what the system produced.

OK so now on you tube i got whole bill shown with the applied discount in deatil

Soory i ever signed up your speed is slower than Xfinity WI FI also is horrible on new lap top lagging freezing up no matter what browser used my desktop PC is like 45secs when changing webpages ...had to install speed boost software for better browsing speed . This keeps up i will switch to dish network low priced plan internet TV and phone for like only $99 per month with HBO n showtime and 3 boxes

0 Likes