File a complaint
MSchledorn

Who do I contact to file a complaint about the customer service?  I ordered something from Verizon and was told that all I needed to do was go to FedEx and change my shipping address since I won't be home to sign for the package.  I finally got the tracking number to do so and the options had been greyed out. As you can see in the picture, it is actually NOT an option.  So I got back on chat and they said to call Customer Care and do it through them.  Ok, well I call and they say I need to CALL FedEx to change the shipping address.  I call FedEx and am told that Verizon does not allow for the shipping address to be changed, so I need to call Verizon and have them change the address for me.  Since I am obviously going to get no help from Verizon, I need to speak to someone about filing a complaint about this process.  Verizon, DO NOT message me back saying that changing the shipping address is possible...as you can see below it ABSOLUTELY IS NOT POSSIBLE!!!

0 Likes
Re: File a complaint
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MSchledorn,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes