File an official complaint with Verizon Fios Billing
gy1987

Hi Verizon Community,

Please see below for why I need support in filing a direct complaint with Verizon Fios. If you all have additional resources, please let me know, I'm happy to file a complaint with the BBB or other organizations if it's helpful.

• Called on Tuesday, May 12 to confirm a suspension request on my account. I confirmed with the agent that there would be no existing fee associated with my account during this time.
  • Called on Wednesday, June 24 to DISCONNECT SERVICE - because I was moving to a different city and state. On June 25, I received an email confirming that my service was disconnected with a disconnect service order. During this call I confirmed there were no fees or charges left on my bill.
  • Also during this call - the agent told me I did not need to return my router and that a note would be made in my account, and since I was using movers, I let them know not to save the router. I sincerely hope I do not get charged for something I was told I did not need to return.
  • On July 10, I received a notice from Verizon regarding a bill for the amount of $77.49. Here's the breakdown - $41.68 for a previous balance - which I do not understand, since I did not have service and my balance was zero. And $35.81 for RESTORED(?) services for the dates of 6/25-7/8 - dates AFTER service had been disconnected.

It is not okay for Verizon to be charging me for service that I did not utilize after communicating to me via customer service and emails that service was disconnected.

Please let me know how best to proceed.

0 Likes
Re: File an official complaint with Verizon Fios Billing
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gy1987,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes