Filing a complaint for mishandled service order
rosilene
Enthusiast - Level 1

I understand that Verizon does not provide an e-mail account or any other way to submit a written complaint online. I have seen multiple cases where customers resort to this forum to file a complaint, which is then escalated by a Verizon moderator. Hence, I am posting this complaint here, and hope that it is escalated accordingly.

In Feb/2014, after being very frustrated with the low bandwidth of my Internet connection through Verizon (High Speed Internet service), I upgraded to the High Speed Internet Enhanced, which I started paying for on March 1, 2014. Despite the upgrade, the service did not get much better, and we continued experiencing significant lagging when using two laptops besides our cell phones. Today, I spent close to 4 hours on the phone, and spoke to eight Verizon agents in Billing, Customer Service, and Technical Support, to realize that, while I was getting billed for the Regional Essentials Bundle, which includes Call Waiting, and Caller ID, and High Speed Internet Enhanced, my profile did not reflect my having the Call Waiting, and Caller ID services, nor the Enhanced speed of internet connectivity, which is by definition between 3.1 and 7 Mbps. The speed test result while on the call with Technical Support today was 2.48 Mbps. In summary, I have been, for close to 2 years now, paying for a level of services that Verizon did not deliver. While there is an order to rectify the situation on Monday Feb/8/2016, I want to see a reimbursement to reflect the services I paid for but did not receive during this period.

Thanks in advance for escalating this issue.

0 Likes
Re: Filing a complaint for mishandled service order
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes