Final bill at collection agency
MonkHerman

Hi, it seems that I have a final bill from where I moved from that seems a bit high. I have not seen the bill, nor have I been emailed it. When I got the mail notice I check my account on line and was assured that my bill was paid, and even noted that there was a not to disregard my bill memo. As it turns out when I got the collection agentcy letter I noticed that the account number on the bill is different than my account number at my verizon. I had transfered my router from my old place to my new place. I need to make sure that I am not being charged for it. But all my attempts to find a phone number to call have been a wast of time. I finally found this and thought that I may get help.

0 Likes
Re: Final bill at collection agency
MeganC2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having a similar problem... Did you end up getting any help? I am getting zero help from Verizon or the collection agency.

0 Likes
Re: Final bill at collection agency
Unlvbl

Me too!  And the only way I found out is that they dinged my credit! It was not until after I called them that I got a mailing.

Anyway, the path (the only path) that I have found is to plead my case in writing along with copies of the proof of payment from my bank to the collection agency. The collection agency will then send the documentation to verizon. Then, someone at verizon is supposed to make a ruling. it's been 2-3 weeks and I have not heard anything from either party.

Good luck to you.

0 Likes