Fios Router Credit Never Issued after multiple promises
MBN3

After 3 months of returning my fios router and all equipment, calls with over 12 different agents and multiple escalation to their "so called" supervisors, and being assured multiple times that I will see the credits in my next month's bill and will not be charged any LATE FEES, its been 3 months and what do we have now - NO CREDITS issued, over $300 in router charges still showing up on my account, NO FOLLOW UPS done, and NO ONE is taking a look at the root cause of the issue - and best of all, they had the courage to now charge a $5 LATE FEES on my account - simply unbelievable how this company is doing business and why everyone in their customer service department is not out of a job or not COMPLETELY ASHAMED of themselves. 

We all deal with different companies and their customer service department these days, but this is by far the WORST EXPERIENCE and they should remove the word SERVICE from their titles. PATHETIC - SHAMEFUL - no one takes pride here in what they do or in assisting their customers. Over 3 months of this annoyance, false promises, no follow up, no service, no one looking at the issue deeply enough, worst systems that dont talk to each other, and oh yeah, they so called fios app they keep publicizing (the app is sooo bad, that I would discontinue it rather than bragging about it) and as soon as they can sort our my credits, I will be taking my business elsewhere forever. #anyonebutverizon.

0 Likes
Re: Fios Router Credit Never Issued after multiple promises- Worst Customer Service Ever - BE ASHAME
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MBN,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes