Fios modem bait & switch - Ordered "Verizon World Plan 300" int'l VOIP phone, rec'd G1100 return box
usethevz

Hi,

On Friday, I ordered "Verizon World Plan 300" for the FIOS landline phone as an upgrade to do international calls. Today, I received a return box for my G1100 modem. This makes no sense and a rental line item isn't even included in my bill nor in the order confirmation email I received from Verizon. I contacted an agent via chat this evening and all I was told was that the modem was no longer "free" and that I would be required to either rent or buy a G3100. Can someone from corporate send me a PM for a more thorough investigation of the issue? And, yes, the return box say that the return is for the G1100 and is classified as a "DISCONNECT". Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Re: Fios modem bait & switch - Ordered "Verizon World Plan 300" int'l VOIP phone, rec'
usethevz

Right now.... I also can't see what packages I have .... glad I'm not the only one.... https://www.reddit.com/r/verizon/comments/irkxbn/anyone_else_having_a_particularly_horrid_time/

0 Likes
Re: Fios modem bait & switch - Ordered "Verizon World Plan 300" int'l VOIP phone, rec'
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ss3,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes