Fios not honoring discount that I was told I would be receiving
Tlsj44

I am a new customer and have had nothing but headaches and lies so far.  After screwing up my phone number I was supposed to keep 4 different times I was told I would be receiving a 15$ discount a month for a year.  It was not on my first bill and I was informed it will be on future bills.

Now my next bill is coming due and instead of the discount being applied my bill went up 12$ more.  Everytime i try to contact them i get disconnected.  

They tell customers what they want to hear with no intention on following through.  I have an email with what the bill should be with the discount 90.99, my bill this month 120 and change.  

It's pretty impressive they can turn a new customer into one that will never sign up for any verizon service ever again in less than 2 months.

0 Likes
Re: Fios not honoring discount that I was told I would be receiving
jonjones1
Legend

Are you referring to home phone, digital phone or regular copper phone service?

if you are meaning cell service you would need to go to http://community.verizonwireless.com and post cellular problems there 1-800-922-0204 is for cellular services. Or 1-800-VERIZON for home services.

0 Likes
Tlsj44

No, I'm referring to home phone.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Tlsj44,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes