Frontier claims you charged my account off
txnana1

We had a Verizon FIOS bundle account. We switched to Direct TV and in March 2015 cancelled the land line due to too many sales calls which left us with internet service only. When you all passed us off to Frontier we had no notice until my husbands verizon email was suddenly AOL and a letter came basically the same week we were switched to Frontier. After much frustration with Frontier service and customer service we are now with Time Warner Cable (Spectrum)

All this to say I tried to port my old phone number over from Frontier over to TWC and was told you wrote my account off and I cannot access my phone number until that is resolved. However, there is no way to call customer service for resolution because the automated system recognizes my zip code as Texas. In addition, Frontier cannot tell me why your records show you wrote off my account. I never received a past due statement; we returned all your equipment. How do I reach someone to resolve this issue?

I have to tell you I am extremely upset over this. I work very hard to keep our credit in good standing. One more complaint. We were on a month to month basis, but Verizon told Frontier we were under contract for anther year. Consequently, when I cancelled our account they charged me an "early cancellation" fee. 

Thank you for  your time.

0 Likes
Re: Frontier claims you charged my account off
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi txnana,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes