Google Promotion Problem
civerson
Enthusiast - Level 1

My installation day was October 20th, and I have yet to receive redemption instructions for the Google and Nest smart home devices promotional offer. On installation day, I received an email that said I would get redemption instructions by email in approximately 30 days. 

Over the past couple of weeks, I’ve been trying to get somebody to send me the email, but I’ve been getting no help. I spoke to rewards reps on the phone twice; they transferred me to promotions both times. The promotions reps tell me they don’t send the redemption instructions email, before transferring me to a regional rep where I sit on hold for 90 minutes before finally giving up. The chat reps, which take 30-minutes of waiting to reach, tell me that I have to wait until February for the Google Nest email, a few minutes later they then tell me I can redeem my Google Nest now. Twice I asked the chat reps to send me the redemption instructions email, they claim to be emailing it but never do. I have been refused access to supervisor on chat twice now. And, I was promised an escalation from a rep chat last week, yet I have heard nothing. 

I am finding NO HELP on phone or chat, and it looks like the sign-up offer might be a scam. I am still awaiting an email with redemption instructions for Google Nest devices. 

Verizon should fix this promotion mess and honor its commitments to its customers. 

Re: Google Promotion Problem
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi civerson,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes