HELP - I'm being billed for equipment that I don't have - AGAIN!!!
es3288
Enthusiast - Level 2

A few days ago a QIP-7100 box randomly appeared on my account and my TV plan was changed from a 4 room DVR Package to a 5 room DVR package.

I suspect this problem is connected to the 3 DVRS that were sent to me in response to my call to Tech Support regarding programming issues.  (The details surrounding this debacle are better left unsaid).  The 3 DVRs, which were QIP-7216's have been returned to Verizon, so I have no idea why all of a sudden a QIP-7100 has randomly appeared on my aacount.

I called Tech support and they verified that I only have 4 pieces of equipment - 1 multi-room DVR and 3 set top boxes.   Tech support put me on hold, spoke to customer service, and I WAS TOLD THAT MY ACCOUNT WOULD BE CORRECTED, BOTH THE BILLING AND EQUIPMENT DELETION.  TO DATE, NEITHER HAS BEEN DONE.

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME IN 3 MONTHS THAT I'M BEING BILLED FOR EQUIPMENT THAT I DON"T HAVE.

Will you please, please, please help me to get this corrected?!

0 Likes
Re: HELP - I'm being billed for equipment that I don't have - AGAIN!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi es3288,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: HELP - I'm being billed for equipment that I don't have - AGAIN!!!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! This this issue has been resolved via your private support case. Please let us know if you need anything else.

-Mitchell

0 Likes