Haven't been able to pay bill on line in days
bernman1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I haven'tg been able to pay my bill on line for days keep getting message below

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly. 

Requested URL: /foryourhome/ebillpay/Code/PaymentOptions.aspx

Re: Haven't been able to pay bill on line in days
tns
Master - Level 2

Did you try going first to verizon.com.  Residential, my.verizon and then clicking on pay my bill?

for me that gets URL

https://www22.verizon.com/ForYourHome/ebillpay/code/MyVerizon2/Code/payments.aspx

Not sure if the www22 varies based on region of the country.

0 Likes
Si6
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am also having the same problem and the www22 version of the website shows I have no bill on the bill and payments tabs even though one is indicated on the overview and email notifications.  It is possible to workaround this by directing a mobile browser to m.verizon.com which seems to work fine.  To do this on a PC if you don't have a smartphone, Firefox has an add-in called "User Agent Switcher" that allows your browser to report as a mobile browser.  But there is definitely things wrong with verizon's regular website.

dannwen7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Had same problem. Verizon never fixed, had to stop paying online.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

I realize that this post is not going to directly help any of you, but for the record I just paid my account a few minutes ago and it all worked just fine. So the website works for me, now the question is, why does it not work for any of you? At this point I don' know, but I have some questions and suggestions that might point to an answer:

1) What browser are you using? (IE, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, something else?)

2) Are you using any add-ons with your browser? If so, have you tried starting your browser without any add-ons and then tried to pay your Verizon bill? If not, I suggest you do so, there are definitely some add-ons that can interfer with some activities on some websites. Most browsers these days offer an easy way to start them without any add-ons to test this type of problem.

3) How are you paying though the website: credit card, Verizon to access your bank account, your bank to pay Verizon, what? (for the record, I authorize Verizon once each month to debit my checking account for the due amount, have been doing this successfully for 3 to 4 years, not one single problem with Verion's site in all of that time, but I have occasionally had problems with other sites with some browser add-ons enabled)

4) What security software are you running on your computer? Have you tried making the payment with the security software temporarily turned off? If not it might be worth trying that option to see if that makes any difference.

Myabe if we can get several of you to answer these questions we can find some commonality that will help identify why you are having the payment problem.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes