Helpful Chat?
gary_lee

I was very dissatisfied with a chat today. I felt it was simply not helpful. Here it is (and that should be Randolph, not Randoplh):

Chat Subject:Billing Inquiry Question{edited for privacy}

After this chat, I still don't know if my service will be suspended or whether the mistaken (if it was mistaken) email will reappear. I got nothing from this chat, except more upset. 

0 Likes
Re: Helpful Chat?
gary_lee

OK, here it is without my info...

Chat Subject:Billing Inquiry Question

Your Question:I am a long-time verizon fios and verizon wireless
customer with autopay set up on both accounts. I received an email
from verizon saying that my services are scheduled to be suspended.
Understandably, I'm confused and a bit **bleep** off. (not at you, personally of course)

A Verizon eCenter Representative will be with you shortly. Thank you.

Agent C has joined. (09:45:12){edited for privacy}

I don't believe any questions were answered here...

0 Likes
gary_lee

Ok, I give up. Smiley Frustrated

0 Likes
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@gary_lee wrote:

Ok, I give up ...

What are you giving up?  You have informed other readers that you did not like your chat experience.  OK, we now know that you did not like your chat experience.  Seems to me that you have accomplished the goal you wanted to achieve.

In addition, you now know for sure that the system here does not in general allow users to publish certain forms of personal information.

0 Likes
gary_lee

Are you kidding me? First, what good does it do anyone to know I'm unhappy with a chat if they cannot judge for themselves that the chat was as unhelpful as your comment here? Secondly, what personal information was left in my second post? None!

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

gary_lee,

Please check your Private Message Inbox. It should look like this -->>

0 Likes
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@gary_lee wrote:

Are you kidding me? ...

To some extent, yes.  If you check my original post and read the "Tags" section, you will encounter the word "humor."

0 Likes
gary_lee

Look, I was here to meaningfully discuss a very disappointing interaction with verizon. I have since discovered that - even with all personal info removed - verizon chat discussions are not allowed to be exposed here. I'm not here to "compete" in a messaging contest or to search for tags. My issues cannot be shared with this community because verizon does not allow it. C'est la vie.

0 Likes
avigreen

Why can't I give kudos to this post?

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

YOu need to have been active and have made several posts before you are enabled to do a kudo.

0 Likes