How long after my late bill AND next one were paid before we stop getting threading let
Jedinurse1

How long after our late payment AND the next one due were paid off before we stop getting threatening service shut off notices? My 83 year old mother freaks out easily and gets confused by these? If it was up to me, this insanley expensive package deal would be cancelled.

0 Likes
Re: How long after my late bill AND next one were paid before we stop getting threading let
jonjones1
Legend

@Jedinurse wrote:

How long after our late payment AND the next one due were paid off before we stop getting threatening service shut off notices? My 83 year old mother freaks out easily and gets confused by these? If it was up to me, this insanley expensive package deal would be cancelled.

The simple fact of the matter is to pay the invoice when due or a few days before it then being late and getting threatening letters, email or text messages.

paying on time us what helps. Now if there is a reason the payment is late I would then call verizon and see if they can change the due date or to give you a grace period etc.

0 Likes
Re: How long after my late bill AND next one were paid before we stop getting threading let
Jedinurse1

The late one was paid only a few days late, mom is losing her memory and I have moved in to help. I also paid the next months bill WAY before it was due, hadnt even gotten the bill yet. She is not a late bill payer and missed one. We have gotten emails, phone calls and letters. So, thank you very much for your response that was rude, wrong and uncalled for.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Jedinurse wrote:

The late one was paid only a few days late, mom is losing her memory and I have moved in to help. I also paid the next months bill WAY before it was due, hadnt even gotten the bill yet. She is not a late bill payer and missed one. We have gotten emails, phone calls and letters. So, thank you very much for your response that was rude, wrong and uncalled for.

my answer was correct even though it hurt your feelings. I cannot fathom verizon fios calling, writing, emailing, or texting for a two day lateness. Verizon usually has or had a 10 day grace period. Considering a customer is paying in advance you cannot actually be late until you enter another month. So check that time frame.

you could call 1-800-VERIZON and connect with the billing department and ask the same questions you asked here previously and hear what they say on the matter.

0 Likes
Jedinurse1

I'm glad you know all the details of my issue??? All the dates paid and amounts over the years. Not. You can't fathom them doing that? Are you calling me a liar? Do you work for them? My feelings are far from hurt but my mothers were by Verizon. Don't bother responding since you already have all the information and answers. I won't be back here anyway! 

0 Likes