How to talk to any supervisor/manager: customer rep could not help and charged without consent
AnilGaddi

I am looking to talk to. Senior member as Verizon closed my service without my consent and now charges $250 to establish it back.

As those calls are recorded anyone can hear and make sure, i was not told about it and I didn't consent to that.

HERE ARE THE DETAILS

I am moving next week to new house, I am closing now and do not have keys yet.

I have chat transcripts saved that say my present service will be avilable till 3/20 and that's when new service will be enabled.

i had made this request in any conversation I had with them to make sure that what happened does not happen.

My service was discontinued today and an on call for 3 hours with customer rep.

They cannot reinstantiate the service, they tried creating new account and could not. I asked them to let me talk to supervisor: answer: he is busy

let him call back at my cell, we cannot gaurantee.

Finallly she moved my new home service back to old and mentioned she will call back to transfer next week. She confirmed the monthly amount and the email came back with extra $250 for that.

Any help to address this would be great.

Regards,

Anil

0 Likes
Re: How to talk to any supervisor/manager: customer rep could not help and charged without consent
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi AnilGaddi,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes