I am still being charged for an HD DVR that has been returned.
JHelven
Enthusiast - Level 2

I keep having trouble with either my set top box or DVR and once again had to get a new DVR. As I was checking my bills, I noticed they are higher than usual, which keeps happening, and I see that I am being charged for 3 boxes while I only have 2. I have a regular set top box and I have a HD DVR. I am really over the phone thing as I feel like I have wasted enough time on the phone while just trying to get a replacement. I have been through so many dvr's that I really don't need to sit through the hour long ordeal of having the tech ask me to do everything I have already done 5 times! Please fix this. The DVR was returned 23 August 2013. Please give me the appropriate credit. Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: I am still being charged for an HD DVR that has been returned.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
JHelven
Enthusiast - Level 2

This was my only option as I am NOT going through the phone system again. There is NO other option to contact anyone except through here. My time is very limited and I have wasted enough hours sitting on the phone with Verizon. Just credit me the box, fix my bill and do right by me. I have been a customer for years and years. PLEASE

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JHelven,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

JHelven, we reached out to you multiple times on your Private Support Case, but where unable to obtain any of your account information. As such we were unable to assist and have closed said case. If you still need assistance please make a new post and we will be happy to help.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes
JHelven
Enthusiast - Level 2

I want this case re-opened as I didn't realize you were responding. I didn't get any notices. Sorry

Jessica Helvenston

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JHelven,

Your private support case has been reopened.  Please follow the instructions posted above to access your case.  Agents are waiting for a reply from you.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

JHelven,

We closed your private support case once again. It seems like our assistance is not required due to no response.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes
JHelven
Enthusiast - Level 2

This has not yet been resolved. I was unable both times to stay on the computer waiting. I was supposed to come back when I found my receipt for dropping off the box, so I am back. Not sure where I'm supposed to be exactly.....

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

@JHelven wrote:

This has not yet been resolved. I was unable both times to stay on the computer waiting. I was supposed to come back when I found my receipt for dropping off the box, so I am back. Not sure where I'm supposed to be exactly.....

Hi JHelven,

You should be checking and posting in your private support thread only.  Everything should be handled in the private area until your case has a resolution.  The support agents do not check the public board.

0 Likes