I don't want fios, and if you continue to annoy us with the ads, I won't be with verizon anymore.
DidntHaveTo
Enthusiast - Level 1

REally? A FIOS ad every month, ads all over your site advertising for FIOS?  I just wanted to log in to pay my bill, and theres a HUGE annoying FIOS ad and the only way to get rid of it is to read all the small print and find the HIDDEN "no thanks go to my account" link.  Im SO fed up with this I want to leave Verizon ASAP!

Re: I don't want fios, and if you continue to annoy us with the ads, I won't be with Verizon anymore
evielou37
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have to agree why do you spend so much money sending out those

annoying letters you even sent me one in Spanish I am not Spanish

I have direct TV and recently changed and I like it:

please stop as I tear them up without opening them

it's a waste!

Re: I don't want fios, and if you continue to annoy us with the ads, I won't be with Verizon anymore
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this forum is peer to peer,  where users help other users. 

Hubrisnxs
Legend

Your Choices

• Customer Information:

You may choose to opt out of the sharing of specific customer information, within the Verizon family of companies for certain marketing purposes.
    Read more

• Telemarketing:

You may request to be removed from the Verizon telemarketing lists at any time.
    Read more

• Marketing Email, Postal Mail and Door-to-Door Calls:

You may opt out of receiving marketing-related emails, text messages, or postal mailings or prevent door-to-door marketing.
    Read more

• Information Used for Online Advertising:

You have choices about whether certain information collected on websites, including Verizon's, is used to customize advertising based on predictions generated from your visits over time and across different websites.
    Read more

• Wireless Location Services:

Verizon Wireless services that use mobile device location data provide you with notice about the collection and use of this data as well as choices about whether specific location-tracking features available on your phone are turned on.
    Read more

• FiOS TV Services:

Specific cable-related privacy protections apply to Verizon's FiOS TV subscribers.
    Read more

• Geographic and Relevant Mobile Advertising:

Verizon wireline Internet access customers may opt-out of participating in certain geographically-based advertising programs. Verizon Wireless Internet customers may opt-out of participating in relevant mobile advertising programs.
    Read more

• Business and Marketing Reports:

Verizon Wireless customers may opt-out of allowing Verizon Wireless to use their information to create aggregated business and marketing reports.
    Read more

• Parental Controls:

Age-based content controls are available for parents of Verizon's Internet, Wireless and TV services.
    Read more

0 Likes
Re: I don't want fios, and if you continue to annoy us with the ads, I won't be with verizon anymore
efanto
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am also annoyed by the constant FIOS ads almost every time I turn on my TV...about 5l0 times a week! And I only watch about 15 hrs. a week...mostly news and weather.  For the $200 a month, I will look for other alternatives and drop Verizon.

Called today and the tech person said it coudn't be deleted. I don't accept this at all!  I am paying a lot fo what I get and to have to deal with the Menu button all day... too much! Come on Verizon! You can do better for your customers.

0 Likes
Re: I don't want fios, and if you continue to annoy us with the ads, I won't be with verizon anymore
efanto
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am with you 100%. It it shameless, needless advertizing and we are paying a lot for this annoyance.

0 Likes
efanto
Enthusiast - Level 2

The reminder that this forum is to help...well, we need help to get rid of this situation of constant FIOS ads!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes