I keep being billed 3 month after I cancelled my FIOS service
IK6

I was about to move to a new location and cancelled my FIOS Internet service on 5 February and got an e-mail confirmation. I was not on a contract, but this did not stop Verizon from sending me notification about early termination fee shortly after. I contacted Customer Support to find out what was wrong with that and was assured that I had nothing  to worry about, and that the notification should  be ignored. Then, Verizon charged two more monthly payments from my credit card through the auto pay option before I realized that and turned that option off.  Another call to Support - another assurance of nothing to worry about, the upcoming final bill and promise to return the charged money. Now I receive a late payment bill for the 3rd month since the disconnection date, but not the final bill. The Support Officer in live chat cannot offer anything better than calling the phone support again. What the heck is wrong with you guys? For how long do I have to pay you and wait for that final bill?

0 Likes
Re: I keep being billed 3 month after I cancelled my FIOS service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi IK,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes