I need customer service help
wanderer1

I upgraded my Verizon Home Internet Service.

After the upgrade Verizon contacted me and said there tests indicated that the upgrade was not effective and they would send out a technician at NO CHARGE to me to repair the issue.  They noted that the technician may need to come inside so I would need to be home.

All sounded good.  The technician came, called and came inside and repaired the issue.

I get my next bill and there is a charge for the technician coming out.  I assume this is an error and call Verizon and explain that Verizon had contacted me and I did not request any service.  They tell me it is a valid charge as tech support has told them it is.  They understand that I should not pay for anything that I did not order but there is nothing they can do.

I pay the bill except that labor fee and have my credit card company dispute the labor charge.

I receive a letter from my credit card company that they have resolved the issue with Verizon and I am not responsible for the charges.

Today I receive this email from Verizon:

Dear Valued Verizon Customer,

Your services are scheduled to be suspended. To view your suspension letter, sign in to your account at My Verizon. From your Profile, select the View Now button in the My Verizon Notifications section.

You can also View and Pay Your Bill at My Verizon.

Notice Snapshot

Last 4 digits of your telephone/account number:  5395 
Amount Due to avoid suspension: $168.65
Payment Due Date to avoid suspension on or before 09/28/2014

If you are not registered, access the My Verizon Registration Page and select the Register Now option.

Thank you for allowing us to serve you.

Sincerely,

Your Verizon Team

WHO CAN I SPEAK TO THAT CAN RESOLVE THIS ISSUE.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: I need customer service help
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes