Increase in fees
ravenhead
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dear verizon - I just received my bill for the upcoming month and viewed one of your commercials on FIOS TV.  The new bill now contains a $15 charge, noted as Fios TV services increased.    Why? What services are you speaking of?  There was no such fee in past months.  Funny, your commercials advertise a great price for people to switch to FIOS, but you never reward your loyal customers - just increase their bill!!  Did the price for new customers increase $15 as well? Doesn't look like it.

This really is a horrible way to treat your customers.

Re: Increase in fees
jonjones1
Legend

@ravenhead wrote:

Dear verizon - I just received my bill for the upcoming month and viewed one of your commercials on FIOS TV.  The new bill now contains a $15 charge, noted as Fios TV services increased.    Why? What services are you speaking of?  There was no such fee in past months.  Funny, your commercials advertise a great price for people to switch to FIOS, but you never reward your loyal customers - just increase their bill!!  Did the price for new customers increase $15 as well? Doesn't look like it.

This really is a horrible way to treat your customers.

It is more than likely one of two things.

1- Your discounts ended which resulted in the price increase.

2- The tv portion was increased due to higher retransmission fees.

Cable is famous for these constant increases. You did not say how long you had the service, contract or no contract, tv,phone & internet or just internet? Or TV & Internet?

the most fees that increase are television due to non taxes on internet. And phone also incur taxes & fees.

Read your old invoice and the new and you will see what increased.

0 Likes