Is Verizon really giving what they promise their costumers?
cableguy12

I just signed up with Verizon’s Fios Bundle Program, where I get on top of my phone and Internet, TV now.

Because I was interested in the ultimate package the sales person told me that I get a promotional deal of a $500 Visa gift card, which is a great offer from Verizon. So my package was supposed to be then $119 for all three services a month.

After confirming the deal. I got an email the next day with my order summary: bundle/product price is $124.99 plus a $100 Visa gift card.

The bundle cost me more then I was told AND the promised gift card was a scam apparently.

The next day the technician shows up at my house with a beat up truck that looked like it could barely drive WITHOUT any sign saying that he is from Verizon. So at first I was hesitant to even let this stranger in my house with no clear identification on him or on his truck.

One observation, which I think is very unprofessional, is, when a technician comes into your house and asks to use the bathroom. And sure enough this guy asked me if he could use the bathroom as soon as he got here. Honestly, I felt very uncomfortable to be with this person alone in my house.

Then he brings in second hand, beat up receivers in to my house that clearly looked used and OLD. I thought, this must be a joke, after you signed with Verizon’s most expensive package; they send you these old receivers that are completely outdated! Then he tells me that one of them is not HD, and I told him that I clearly asked for HD receivers and he said that the NON HD receiver is the one that one gets free of monthly charge and of course there goes another point where the sales person clearly withheld from me, because I said that I don’t want to pay more then $175 a month, which he added my total up to. And of course he knew I would have said no if he had told me it is a non HD receiver.
So, after all I have to say I am very disappointed with Verizon and its service and how they handled this whole procedure.

I would NOT refer Verizon to any of my friends if they asked me for my opinion on Verizon.

Clearly, I have been cheated on this deal and all the prices. 

0 Likes
Re: Is Verizon really giving what they promise their costumers?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello cableguy12

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
RippedOff33
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been cheated for three years but as Verizon tells me it is my fault they sent an incompetent technician to hook up my multiroom DVR, and my fault he didnt offer me a regular dvr in place of it since he didnt know how to make it work on all three tvs, and my fault they charged me an extra five dollars a month for it even though they did not provide multi-room service. Yes they can see from the records that it was set up today but this is like  a "GOTCHA". Took you too long to figure out we were overcharging you and even though it is not a lot , Verizon apprently likes the satisfaction of screwing their customers more than keeping them loyal.

0 Likes
CHEYWOLF65

Verizon has done nothing but give me the run around transferring me to everyone. I would have never switched if

I had know that they are con artists. Its funny they can find my original order number that I did online when I signed

up. Emails to me they now say they never sent. I have never dealt with this in any other company. The first time I called

the rep REFUSED to give me his name and said get this there is no supervisors working on Mondays I laughed and eventually hung up. REALLY VERIZON???? I am obtaining a lawyer they say all calls are recorded I hope they still have

a copy of the call because I do it should be interesting. I got an offer from Comcast they say they will pay my cancellation

charges if I go with them. Actually considering

0 Likes
CHEYWOLF65

I am so fed up with this company COMCAST here I come!!! And I am bringing a few friends

with me Verizon over a two year period is about 5 grand plus three of my friends is now costing them 20 grand how many more customers can they afford to lose. IF you want to know why your bill will keep getting higher its because they keep

losing customers. Next they will be laying off worthless employees..

0 Likes