Locked out of my account!! HELP
jswolf22

I'm having trouble singing into my account for my prepaid service plan in every way! A week ago or so, my account locked me out completely for entering the wrong password and now does not give me any way to unlock it myself. I have called three different customer service numbers, which all lead to automated systems. I have went through the automated system more than three times, inputting different options to get through to someone but NO LUCK!! At the end of the phone calls, the robot tells me to visit verizonwireless.com/myaccount- which I cannot get into because it is completely locked. This is ridiculous! HELP. 

0 Likes
Re: Locked out of my account!! HELP
jonjones1
Legend

You are in the wrong forum

community.verizonwireless.com 

is the proper forum. 1-800-922-0204 from your Verizon cell phone or 611 from the cell will get you the proper customer service.

Oh I forgot when you call Verizon wireless will send a one time code to your cell. You must give that back to the rep to reset your online access.

0 Likes
Re: Locked out of my account!! HELP
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help with Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes