My bill is higher than the quote. Frustrating customer service experience.
scmm

I am a new customer with Verizon Fios. I placed my order online. I also received an email that confirmed the order with that price. But my first bill is much higher than this price ( I have already considered partial month and equipment rental. It's still much higher). I call Verizon customer service twice. The first time, the representative told me it was a technical problem, and they would fix it in one week. She would call me back in a week. After a week, nobody called me back. So I called them again. After I talk with the representative, and the representative talked with his supervisor, he told me his supervisor would fix the problem in one day, and he would call me back the next day. Still, nobody ever called me back, and my bill still stays high. Very frustrated.

0 Likes
Re: My bill is higher than the quote. Frustrating customer service experience.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi scmm,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes